Passpartout - The Starving Artist
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Experience the life of a starving artist!
Passpartout puts you into the shoes of a French artist trying to navigate the beautifully confusing art scene. Paint and sell your own art to survive your expensive wine and baguette addiction.
- Paint your own masterpieces! Even you can become the next Van Gogh!
- Battle with subjectivity and try to charm a variety of self-proclaimed art connoisseurs without losing your "artistic integrity"!
- Survive your wine and baguette bills. Will your addiction to baguettes be your downfall?
- Unlock fancier galleries and customers!
- Experience the French art world through a living puppet theater!
- Includes an amazing soundtrack by our favourite groovin' dinosaurs Synkronosaurus
"This is fun!" - Markiplier
"This is a super fun game!" - PewDiePie
"Passpartout gleefully revels in and parodies art's seemingly arbitrary, volatile nature." - Smithsonian Magazine
“Passpartout: The Starving Artist is very fun and quirky.” - Cultured Vultures
“It's like Diner Dash, only for art.” - PC Gamer
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: